Monday, October 29, 2007

Family Pictures

We had family pictures made on Saturday by our wonderful friend and fellow adoptive mom, Alison Bynum. For those of you that have followed this blog from the beginning, you'll remember Alison as Norah's mom! I have to say that I just LOVE all the pics and I am having a hard time deciding on which ones are my faves! Check them out at www.alisonbynum.com and let me know what you think! THANKS Alison for putting up with the wild Freeman crew and ME says she can't wait to play with Norah!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

51 & 53 are my favorites. What can I say I'm a sucker for BW!! She did a great job though. ME is too precious even for words!!

Turner Farms said...

It was lovely to meet you and your family. I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog. Our families are so blessed it truly fills me up with joy!

Come see us again soon!
Karen King

Alison said...

LOVE them all. I placed my order this morning. Can't wait to get those babies framed! See you tonight! Happy Halloween! Love you,
Alison

Rachel Wilson said...

I love them all! i really like the b&w. I love the one with
Mary Elizabeth laying on your lap and your hand by her face. they are great.