I keep reminding myself that Rome wasn't built in a day, but sometimes I do secretly wish I could snap my fingers and my "to do" list would be DONE.
Anyway, I'm putting this out there to let everyone know that I am not supermom. I do get overwhelmed, I do get stressed and I do want to check out every once in a while. Also, I'm putting my "to do" list out there to hopefully hold me a bit more accountable. I'm looking forward to crossing off the things listed below.
5. Get worker flier updated and send out email about workers to consignment peeps
6. Contact Old Navy and let them know our dates as they are interested in offering an Encores discount at the next sale WOO HOO!
8. Get curtain rod for master bedroom trimmed down to fit window and hang bedroom curtains
9. Pick up paint and painting supplies for downstairs
10. Write thank you notes
11. Finish Alison's thank you notes before Char turns 12.
13. Hang all of Anna's fall/winter clothes for consignment
14. Deliver hangers, pins and paper to VIP taggers.
I think that's it for now (at least the really important stuff). Trying not to get overwhelmed and hoping to knock at least 2 items off my list today!