Monday, July 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I thought I'd compile a small list of things I have been meaning to tell you guys about. I wish I had time to do a post on each of these things individually, but I don't, so this is the next best thing.

1. Priority One Real Estate : Ray Carman is the person we used in our last move and you can't ask for a more honest and effective agent. He not only did an awesome job listing and selling our house, but totally went to bat for us when it came time for us to buy a house. Yes, we got our house for 60K less than the original asking price because of lots of prayers and lots of comps that Ray pulled. If you need an agent that can get it done, email him now.

2. Consigning Time and Kids Consignment Sales : Both of these sites have a compiled listing of sales in the Nashville area. Both Julie and Linda do a great job getting all the info to you in a well organized fashion. Don't miss any of the awesome sales you can find in the Nashville area!

3. Red Letters Campaign : Remember me talking about that fabulous couple we stayed with while in Houston? Well, not only do Russ and Angel open their home up to strangers while in town adopting, they also run an awesome non-profit called Red Letters Campaign. RLC exists to connect people who want to give to those who are in need especially in the life of orphans. What started as a small non-profit has turned into a huge gig for this wonderful couple!

4. Craigslist : If you have not yet ventured onto craigslist, what in the world are you waiting for? I swear half of the furniture in my home, both of our vehicles and half of my kids toys have come from craigslist. It's completely free to list items for sale and you can search by city. Yes, I am addicted.

1 comment:

TinyJr said...

Thank you so much for the nice words! You know me, just following Jesus and working for His glory. That is my motto!

Hope you guys are enjoying the new place! Can't wait to drop by and see what you have done with it!

Ray Carman