Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A little morbid

Yes, I know this is going to sound a little morbid, but after my friend Stephanie died this weekend it got me thinking about when I die. I thought it might be nice to leave some instructions for my loved ones just in case something happens to me unexpectedly. So here goes:

NO CRYING FUNERAL HOME SERVICE....I want a celebration of life service that is FUN BABY!! I'm talking DJ, some skee ball machines, Kat Von D doing a little tattooing in the corner, heck, you can even bring your used kids items and set up shop in the other corner. I want a rocking funeral. I can't stand going to funerals and it being all depressing. You people better have some fun....I mean, laugh til you pee fun ok?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that IS "laugh till I pee funny" - setting up consignment shop in a corner of your funeral visitation - yet, somehow so fitting! hee hee

BlessedWithDaughters said...

YOU. GO. BREAGIRL!!!

I've been to a rockin' funeral before, and they are sooooo much better! OK, no consignment booths or tattoos going on, but just a wild-n-wooly worship service, and we were all honestly happy at the end...very cool!

Love ya!
Min

Anonymous said...

you go girl!

Anonymous said...

You make me smile!
Amy B.