I got tagged again by my favorite tagging friend, Sarah! So, here we go...7 fun things about me. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be little known, or just fun, so I'll shoot for a touch of both.
1. My nickname in 5th grade was gremlin. Needless to say, I was not going through a pretty stage at that point. Let's give you a visual...perm and coke bottle glasses. The funny thing is that I SO wanted to be in the cool club with the girls who gave me this mean ole nickname. The even funnier thing is that now one of them is my hairdresser!
2. When I was a kid, I would pretend that I was the host of "Reading Rainbow" on PBS. Needless to say, I loved to read (still do).
3. By my senior year in high school, I had seen Pretty Woman over 300 times. Yes, you are all wondering what my mom and dad were thinking....a movie about a prostitute...but I loved Julia Roberts. To this day, I can still quote it which freaks Jonathan out.
4. In 5th grade, I decorated stuffed bears with lace dresses and sold them to various people (women who worked with my mom, grandma, etc.) They were horrible. I think I got $13 a piece which was big bucks back then. My grandma still has hers proudly displayed in her bedroom. I really should take a picture and put it on here just so you can see how bad these bears were. Maybe people bought them because I was so ugly (see point 1) they thought that was the only thing that could make me feel good.
5. I have a tattoo of a ladybug on my big toe. I got in 1999 right after Anna was born in Gatlinburg. Yes, I realize how redneck it is of me to get a tattoo on my big toe in Gatlinburg. Yes, if I could take that back I would.
6. I bite my fingernails. Have since forever. I've tried everything and I can't stop. I wish I didn't.
7. I once dressed up as "partly cloudy with a chance of rain" for a Halloween costume. I wore a blue sweatsuit with cotton balls glued all over it (for clouds) and carried a super soaker. I won first place in the costume contest.