Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm assuming (and you know what they say about that)...

I'm assuming that you have all jumped over to Alison and Brad's blog to check out the fact that they raised ALL of their needed money to bring home the newest Bynum. I'm also assuming that you all know that the fourth member of their family was a girl (my boy vibes were obviously wrong) and that her name is Charlotte Marie. I'm also assuming you have seen their wonderfully fab pictures of Char's homecoming. If I am assuming incorrectly, you had better hightail it over there and check it out. Good stuff.

I am working at Bethany Christian Services again today as everyone is out of the office today to host their orientation. I just talked with Alison B. and she is bringing Charlotte to see me. Of course, she has another reason to come here, but I am so excited that I had to find something to do with the time otherwise I would be a nervous wreck. THANK goodness I put a camera in my purse this morning, although most of you that follow this blog know that it will take me forever to actually upload pictures.

I am wondering if Charlotte is going to give me baby fever? There is NOTHING like the smell and touch of a newborn and ooh, I just can't wait to get my hands on her. There is also NOTHING like the sleepless nights and days without showers, so I will need to remind myself of that while I am holding her and making plans to sneak that formal packet in the house!

So enough babble for a while. I am going to be working on yard sale prep this weekend and helping my friend Candy celebrate her 40th birthday tonight. Have a great weekend!

No comments: