Sunday, September 7, 2008

If you wear a size 14 & Up...

I have a FAB new store to tell you about!

My dear friend Beckie is opening a BRAND NEW store in the Streets of Indian Lake called CJ Banks Thursday, September 11 at 5pm. It is a BEAUTIFUL new store right next to Qdoba (did I spell that right?) and across from Barfield's. You must go Thursday night because EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING, will be an additional 40% for their special friends and family opening (just tell them you saw it on this blog to get in).

Can't go Thursday night? All weekend you will get 25% off your purchase, but if you are a deal seeker like me, you MUST go Thursday night.

Now for their customer service: I worked with Beckie for 5 years and I have to tell you that Beckie and her staff will do everything possible to make you happy. They will put your cute little tushie in some clothing and make sure you walk out happier than when you walked in.

So go visit CJ Banks Thursday night and say hello to Beckie, Chrystal, Shanna and Rachel for me! I wish them LOTS of success!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Brea! Thank You So Much! I Love You!

chrystal said...

thanks brea for the post! i am so excited about the new store and i think that ladies who are sizes 14 & up are going to absolutely love it! thanks again! you are such an incredible friend and i appreciate all that you do! i lurv you!!! lol