Since the last consignment sale, I feel like I am constantly playing catch up. It's like running up a hill and just when you get to the top of the hill, you realize that there is another hill at the top of that one. Does that make sense?
Don't get me wrong. I've accomplished a lot. The house is in pretty good shape. I am slowly selling off the excess boutique inventory I have left. M.E.'s finalization, although pushed back to 9/29, is finally going to happen! I've been able to spend some time volunteering at our adoption agency. I've been able to reconnect with some friends that I haven't had the time to really catch up with over the summer. And yet...
Every time I think I just about have everything on my list checked off, I get 10 more emails of things TO DO or I realize that I completely forgot to do something that should have been done 3 weeks ago.
SO I decided to put my accountability list on here. Just a few short things I REALLY need to get done and putting it in print will hopefully motivate me to get it done:
1. Put new pics of the kids on here. They're so darn cute and I know you guys are dying to see them right?
2. Put my last two trips to CVS/grocery store on here as well as a basic beginners CVS post for all of you who are wanting to learn how.
3. Schedule and plan our first coupon circle and make sure I get everyone that wants to come involved (including those who don't read this blog!)
4. Sell off the rest of the Gymboree inventory that is laying in tubs in the basement.
5. Set a date and start planning for our first adoption fundraiser yard sale.
That should be enough for now. If you don't see a few new posts from me by tomorrow feel free to harass me!