Friday, April 11, 2008

I'll Give You A Dollar...

Ah, those famous last words. I have figured out that my children have figured out not only how to earn a dollar, but to save, spend and tithe on that dollar they earned (I am really proud of them by the way). Anyhoo, back in Feb. we went to Buca di Beppo, a fabulous italian restaurant in Cool Springs, for dinner. We were so excited to be able to go with JuJu, Papa Eddie, Aunt Ali, Uncle Josh and Baby Maggie. Needless to say, we were quite the sight as the party of 11 walking in! Although Jonathan, Dad and I had been to Buca before, everybody else was new to this family style dining concept and we had tons of fun picking out what to eat.

When the spaghetti came to the table with the HUGE meatballs, I suggested that Luke eat a meatball. In his best country accent he promptly said "No-o wa-ay" to which I then said "I'll give you a dollar!"

He couldn't get the meatball on his fork fast enough and sure enough, he ate the whole thing! When I found these pics in my email today, I'm not sure what I laughed harder at...Luke with the meatball or the expression on Isaac's face as he is watching Luke. Luke was a dollar richer that night!


Josh snapped this one of Jonathan and I...we never get pics of us together!

No comments: