Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Beautiful Raffle Piece

We are so blessed to show you this beautiful piece of artwork that starting right now we are raffling off for our adoption fund.

Laura Kelly created this amazing piece and donated it to us to raffle off for our fund. Here are the details:
It is on a 16x20 canvas with a 20 1/2x24 1/2 frame.
It is a mixed media using paper, ink, thread, acrylic paint, charcoal and a medium matte glaze. Laura will add the child's name to the piece for whoever wins. She will paint it or ink it in the left hand corner following the curve of the flower petals...you can see the blank space I left for it.



Now, how do you win it? Well, tickets are $10 each and if you buy 5 tickets, you get a 6th one free. You can either pay for them through our paypal link to the right OR you can email me at cheapbrea@gmail.com to get our mailing address to mail a check. Feel free to post about this on your blogs, facebook, etc. We will draw the winner on January 15th at 6pm so be sure to buy your tickets!

I will blog more about this after the raffle ends, but please keep in mind that Laura and her family are adopting from Ethiopia. Any orders from her site go to help with costs for their adoption. Check out her beautiful work!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Brea, I love it. I'll spread the word. Is that girl not talented. Man, I am jealous. I put it on a messageboard and I'll put it on my blog in a few days.

kristina proffitt said...

Beautiful piece by Laura! So sweet of her! Love it, Brea!