Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Kids Clothes Basket - HUGE Sale

I love end of the season clearance at stores. I typically try to buy ahead for each of my kids because I hate paying full retail and no one but me knows it's last seasons clothing.

Well, one of my favorite places to shop, The Kids Clothes Basket, is having a major end of the season blow-out sale this weekend. Starting tomorrow, almost all of the spring/summer inventory will be 50% off the lowest marked price. Friday, it goes up to 60% off and Saturday, it's 75% off! She also has a HUGE selection of smocked dresses and outfits for $15 each during this sale.

It's hard to believe that fall/winter clothing is already coming in, but it is, so be sure to check out Julie's store this weekend for major markdowns. She also has just gotten in more boy's outfits and pieces so for all of you momma's of boys, she is trying to fill that need too!

Please go shop and let her know you saw info about the sale here! ENJOY!

No comments: