Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ok, so I guess I was really hoping for a comment but I guess it is hard to get a comment when hardly anyone knows you started a blog. So my task for today is to let everyone know it is here and then hound all those said people until they leave me some cutesy comment.

I told you in my first post that I work at a "clinic". It is actually an urgent care facility in Goodlettsville, TN. I just LOVE it (which everyone else that works here thinks is hilarious!). I usually work on Tuesday afternoon, all day Wednesday and all day Friday. I basically answer the phones, enter charts and soak in all the experiences. Never a dull day at Urgent Care!

My best friend, Angie, and I basically do a "job share" for the position. Her dad is one of the doctor's at the clinic so when the opportunity arose to get a new part time gig, I jumped at the chance. The only bad thing is that Angie and I don't get to have our girl's day anymore b/c one of us is always working....sucks for us, great for the budget. My hubby loves it...not only am I making money, but I am spending less!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I finally made the blog. Being your husband, I thought I'd be important enough for the 1st blog but I'll take what I can get. I really do like the blog. It gives me a way to keep up with what is going on in your life! :) Just kidding. I love you. --J

Sarah said...

Wow! I'm so glad that I now know what is going on with you guys since I NEVER get to see you anymore. You're doing great...keep it up!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Yeah...so just found your blog through Sarahs. I had no idea youguys were thinking about adopting or had started the process. Congrats! I can't wait to hear more!