Monday, July 27, 2009

Two Years Ago...

It seems impossible to me that two years ago my precious niece had just entered the world. It honestly seems like yesterday. On Friday, July 24, Ms. Maggie turned two and we got to help her celebrate at her cow themed party on Saturday morning. Maggie looked adorable with her cow clip in her hair and I loved watching her stand at the front door peeking out the side window anxiously awaiting her guests.

Joshua was very alert during the party and enjoyed showing off to everyone.


Mary Elizabeth loved the fact that they were serving donuts and decided she needed to eat two in honor of Maggie's birthday.


All the kids had a great time, Maggie enjoyed her gifts and the fellowship among friends and family was great.


Last but not least, two years ago was also when we almost lost Uncle Josh. God only knows how thankful we all are that he decided to let him stick around with us. What was one of the scariest nights of my life changed my perspective. I was strongly reminded of what is important. My relationship with Christ first and foremost, my relationship with my wonderful husband, my relationship with my children, and my relationship with my family and friends. This world is full of things that aren't important. It's the relationships that really matter. I am so thankful that we were able to make this photo at Maggie's party.


So happy birthday to Maggie Moo! We love you little girl and are so thankful that we get to watch you grow. A big thanks to Ali for letting me swipe these pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brea, love this post, the pictures of all these beautiful children, the fun and funny way you can always tell a story, and for your heart, that is so good and loving. You are an amazing woman and I love you so much. Mom

Meli (Jam Clothing) said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Miss Maggie! Gorgeous photo of all the kids. :)

Wonderful Post!!!

Kerri said...

Tear jerker!!!
Kidney update?