Friday, November 21, 2008

How It Went...

Today was great, but honestly, there was barely a dent made. I am so thankful to each of you that came by and spent your hard earned money.

99% of the American Girl stuff is gone. People were lined up at 10am and they swarmed those American Girl tables like shark infested waters. It was amazing how fast they snatched it up.

Julie sold quite a bit, but I am not lying when I say that you can't tell her racks were touched. They are still STUFFED FULL.

The Longaberger tables are full. I think I only sold about 7 baskets today so if you are thinking that you aren't going to come on Saturday because all of the good stuff would be gone, you would be wrong.

I am exhausted. Ready for the yummy Steak and Shake my hubby is bringing home (a rare treat at our house) and then I am off to bed. The boys best friend, Camden, is spending the night and I have already told them it is a "boys night" so daddy is in charge.

Come see us tomorrow and don't forget that we are drawing for the Wii Fit at 12 noon sharp so if you want tickets, just pay through the paypal link on this blog. THANKS to everyone for their support!

No comments: