Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Hubby's Vision

Jonathan has always felt called to Ethiopia. We assumed that meant that we would adopt from Ethiopia, but as he read through one of his many books (yes, I finally rubbed off and my hubby loves to read), he discovered that just a small group around us could MAKE A DIFFERENCE in Ethiopia. So he started a blog to tell you guys all about it. I hope you'll take a few minutes today to read through it and catch a glimpse of my hubby's heart and vision for Ethiopia. Tomorrow as we sit and stuff ourselves with family surrounding us, keep in mind what you read on his blog and think about how your family can truly make a difference. Let me know what you think. I love you J and I'm really proud of you for stepping out and following God's will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brea
I have been one of those people who reads your blogs but never posts anything. I am a friend of Laura Horton and I actually graduated with your husband. I will be praying for you guys as you begin the process of adopting from Ethopia. I was wondering who your social worker is at CC. We were in the process of adopting a child from Russia about 8 months ago and it all fell thru at the last minute. We used CC for our homestudy. Julie Bolles was our Socail Worker..she is AWESOME!! LOVE HER!!! They are great to work with and know what they are doing. Right now we are working with a prison ministry and I am keeping babies in our home off and on for that. I have been feeling lead to adopt for over a year now..but nothing has worked out..so we are still open to whatever it is GOD wants us to do. God Bless. You seem to be such a sweet person...that's why I love to read all your blogs.
Stacey (Wilkerson)Spain