Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Matilda Jane....and a little jewelry

As I have mentioned before, tomorrow night (Wednesday) is the Matilda Jane party being held at the consignment sale. If you have never been to a Matilda Jane trunk show, you are definitely missing out. They have CUTE CUTE CUTE girl's clothes and some pretty adorable mommy stuff too!

It's at 6:30pm, you don't have to have an invite...JUST COME! Here's a sneak peek at some of the goodies for sale tomorrow night:



Also, we are closing out the Lia Sophia party on Thursday night. They are having a FAB incentive right now. Buy 3 pieces of jewelry, get your most expensive piece at 1/2 off! AND YOU GET TO PICK an additional 3 pairs of earrings for half off!! GREAT DEALS! I have some catalogs at the sale so just ask me about it. I'll be happy to send you off with a catalog.

Sale is going awesome. Tomorrow they will have shown our house 3 times already this week! Your prayers are working...I am completely peaceful, as well rested as possible, and PRAISING GOD for our awesome space and wonderful workers and consignors.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I so wish that I could be there!!!

Anonymous said...

how do i find out more about trunk shows for matilda jane stuff??? i live in athens georgia and am dying to find a seller out this way!!! HELP!