Saturday, March 21, 2009

PF Changs - Thursday

I didn't tell you in the previous post, but Mary Elizabeth spent the night with Grandmother Wednesday night because she was getting her hair done on Thursday. Thursday night J and I decided to have a date night with Angie and Robert. Tuesday was Robert's 45 birthday and since it was St. Patrick's Day and we didn't want to be out with all the drunks, we decided to do it Thursday night instead.

My wonderful workers at the consignment sale gave me a gift this year. They all went in together and bought me a brand new Vera Bradley purse, a nice bottle of wine and a $50 gift certificate to PF Changs. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE our workers.

So, off to PF Changs we went. It had been a while since we had been and I had forgotten just how much I love their chicken lettuce wraps. YUM! They were offering a dinner for 2 special so J and I did that. You basically got to pick 2 soups, 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 deserts for $39. It was super yummy and we had a great time. Happy Birthday Robert!

Here's J and I:

Robert and Angie V.

No comments: