Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Betsy's Replacement

Well, believe it or not, I don't think I have bought a vehicle yet. I just don't have that peace of mind about the Suburban I drove today. I can't put my finger on it, but the more I pray about it, the more I think I need to take it back to Mike. Is it a GREAT DEAL? YES!!! (Heather, are you reading this?)

We are probably going to spend some $ and keep the rental car until I find the "perfect" vehicle. There is part of me that says "It's just a car" and the other part of my brain says "yes, but it is a lot of $" I guess I feel like I will know it when I find it.

So on that note, I will be taking down the poll. I have loved the phone calls of "WHAT IS OHSAHA?" Well, my friends....Ohsaha is the reason I am married to Jonathan. My friend Aaron (who introduced us without knowing it) used to be silly in high school and call himself Ohsaha. Words can't describe to you how funny this great guy was doing his Ohsaha...and I knew it would make me smile every time I said it.

P.S. No word yet on the birthmother and her decision.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK have I missed something? What poll and how in the world did I miss an Ooohsaha (I think that would be a better spelling right?) reference? Oh that Aaron...

chelle said...

perhaps it would be fine to take it back to Mike...hmmm...kinda little confused too..last year my friend had part away from him 2yrs old car...he told me it cost him so much on repairs..well, that's too normal..there's nothing owners can do about it...typical conditions, perhaps!!! (me???) huh..i was planning to have my saturn fuel injector changed..it might cost me a lot, but for now i still don't have any idea..

Brea said...

CHELLE!! I saw you at Wendy's the other day on Broadway and I didn't want to lean out the car like a crazy woman and yell at you! Your kids are SO big...it made me sad to see how much they have grown.

Ok, to answer both questions...Kim, I had a name my new car poll going on but took it down when I decided not to buy the Suburban from Mike. Chelle, Mike is a great friend and will totally understand that it doesn't work for us.

What it boils down to? I am cheap and hate to spend money on a stupid car. It's just stuff, know what I mean?!?!?!?

chelle said...

hmm...im single...