Friday, June 6, 2008

Fridays

I love Fridays.

Not just because it is the end of the week and I have the weekend with Jonathan to look forward to.

Not just because it is the best yard sale day.

Not just because M.E. goes to my wonderful mother-in-laws every Friday (don't get me wrong, I love this little girl to pieces, but the big kids need some time with their mommy to do big kid things)

Not just because Cierah (my wonderful summer mother's helper) comes to help with the big kids while we go to do our fun summer big kids activity.

I just love Fridays...it's a good day!

We're off to my parent's houseboat for the day. The kids are so excited and according to the retiree's report, the water is perfect for a hot summer day like today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day. Post some pictures of all the fun if you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a blast!!!! Enjoy your weekend too!

Vickie