Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mary Elizabeth Update

We woke up this morning at 6am and immediately went to check on M.E.'s leg. Although the spot isn't gone, it has gone done quite a bit...an answered prayer!

Jonathan gave her a warm bath and drained the area again (trust me, this is not fun for M.E. or the person doing it) and she has been in a MUCH better mood today. You can just tell she feels better. We will continue the Bactrim 2 times a day and check in with the doctor if anything changes.

THANK YOU for your prayers. They work. They really do. I immediately thanked God for his protection and healing for Mary Elizabeth as soon as I saw her leg this morning and I continue to send up prayers of thanks and gladness. What a mighty God we serve!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good news! Glad to hear that!

Anonymous said...

OH PRAISE GOD!
I know this has to be a relief for the both of you. Infections are not fun at all.
You are still in my prayers!
Get well soon M.E!