Thursday, April 23, 2009

Totally Random

This post is going to be so freaking random, but I think my life is kind of that way so it suits me.

First, don't forget to go to my sister's blog HERE and register to win a keychain. I just have to say, I LOVE MINE! It makes finding my keys super easy.

Second, in case you have missed me saying this before...migraines suck! I have had a horrible migraine daily for 13 days. Yes, 13 days. I don't know how people do this. As I type, my head is KILLING me, but I can't just stop living you know? I have so many things to catch up on once this yucky thing goes away...laundry, lunch with friends, stuff to mail, get my scrapbook table organized. Aah, the list goes on and on.

Third, if you get a Clipper magazine in the Sumner County area today in your mailbox...check out the ad for the Kids Clothes Basket towards the back. My sweet little Mary Elizabeth is their model this month and if I do say so myself, she is just precious. THANKS to all of you who have emailed, facebooked me to tell me...I had honestly forgotten all about it. I think she is going to be in their ad for Nashville Parent as well. I'll see if I can't get Grandmother to scan it in for me as I don't have a scanner and it's not available online. It's really cute!

P.S. The Kids Clothes Basket is having a closeout sale on some cool stuff. Rosie Posie outfits for $30 and under, all her smocked is 70% off and all her consignment is 50% off. She has some AWESOME stuff on her consignment rack!

Fourth, I have a lot to talk about adoption wise, but honestly, I'm pooped and I have a migraine and they are showing our house at 6pm tonight so I am going to sign off for now, but I'll update soon! Trust me, no big news, just more things I am learning in this process!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração