Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have the best friends

Seriously, I do....they make me laugh when I have had a rough day (more on that later). So, it's late (try 11:42 PM) and I can't freaking sleep because I had a rough day and I have a lot on my mind. Actually, my day was quite pleasant until a bad late afternoon to get more specific. So, I come down to the basement to check some emails and this is what pops in my email right as I sit down. I laughed out loud while reading it because I can just hear her talking while she is typing it...I put a few astericks in to "mask her identity" Why? I don't know...just seemed like the right thing to do. Have fun laughing:

1. Time this survey started : I'm at my mom's. Where's the clock? It's dark outside.
2.. What's your full name: Angela ***** *******
3.. What are you most afraid of :
I think we all know the answer to this. Remember Dec. 18, 2002? SNAKE on my deck. Dogs had him surrounded. I got the shotgun. I jammed the bullet too far into said shotgun. Shotgun would not close. Snake (and deck) was NOT blown to smithereens. I'm AFRAID of snakes, people.
4. What was the last movie that you saw in a theater
1408 or whatever that stupid Stephen King movie was. I know it was stupid.
5.. Place of birth : that thriving metropolis, Russellville, KY
6.. Favourite food: What is this, Great Britain? My FAVORITE food would be, umm, well, maybe brownies or cookies, or mac and cheese, or bread and butter, or all the other most wonderful, delicious, life-shortening carbs in the world. Oh, crab rangoon is good, too.
7.. What's your natural hair color : well, dark brown, with number 131 highlights, baby
8.. Ever been to Alaska: ooo, no, but I'm hoping for a cruise there next year for our 20th anniversary.
9.. Ever been toilet paper rolling: I think once with Danny and Johnny in high school. I think we rolled Danny's house. Who rolls their own house?
10.. Love someone so much it made you cry: Well, if you answer no to this question you are nothing but *ss matter...(I'm not *ss matter. Of course I love someone so much it makes me cry--several people, actually)
11.. Been in a car accident: nothing serious
12.. Croutons or bacon bits : oh, for goodness sakes. The carbs, of course!
13.. Favourite day of the week: again, the British spelling! I guess I'd have to say Friday like most everyone else.
14.. Favourite restaurant : oh, so many. Macaroni Grille, that place in Gatlinburg (Cherokee Grill?), PF Changs, and Itty Bitty Sandwich Shop for lunch
15.. Favourite Flower: Lilacs and Peonies (DO NOT ask me to choose 1 "favourite")
16.. Favourite sport to watch: oh, football of any sort, college and pro. Also, I really enjoy watching Lisa Mc. AVOID football-- a sport in itself.
17.. Favourite drink: anything fruity with rum (just like my men)
18.. Favourite ice cream : recently, Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla
19.. Disney or Warner Brothers: well, Disney, of course. The other is like Pepsi or Ford--ewwww.
20.. Ever been on a ship: not a big one
21.. What color is your bedroom carpet: beige with dog and kid stains--classy!
22.. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Fail a test? Heavens, you people know me better than this...
23.. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail
Some chick wanting her $8 consignor fee refunded since she donated her leftover stuff.
24.. What do you do when you are bored: are you kidding me? I have a 4 year old.
25.. Bedtime: 2-3 of hours after Alexandra. When I'm finished with my "me time". (don't you hate that expression, "me time"?)
26.. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest: I think Lisa Mc. and Margaret will race to see who can come up with the most humorous answers. That's good, 'cause they're funny.
27.. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely
to respond:
I know you all will respond, my darlings.
28.. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their
responses :
I know all the "real" yous, so I'll be curious to see who is most creative.
29.. Favourite TV show : of all time-- "The Waltons". Currently, "The Office"
30.. Last person you went out to dinner with: Robert and Alexandra
31.. Who do you think will be President: Fred Thompson
32.. What are your favorite colors : lime green and bright pink
33.. How many tattoos do you have : Do stretchmarks count?
34.. How many pets do you have: 4 English Setters, 1 Westie, 1 cat, 1 hairy, belching, farting husband
35.. Which came first, the chicken or the egg: WHAT?!?
36.. What do you want to do before you die: see Alexandra grow up, marry, and have kids, and then take care of me when I poop on myself...
37. Have you ever been to Hawaii no, but I've been to Siberia. It's almost as nice!
38. Have you been to countries outside Canada : see #37 above. Oh, and, yes, I've been to countries outside CANADA--I've been to the U.S. for one!
39.. How many people are you sending this e-mail to: now , why does this matter, and what does it tell you about me?
40.. Time this survey ended : I found the clock! Come to find out, it's right there in the lower right corner of this here computing maching. It's 11:28pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I love Angie! Now I got the answer to the drink question!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, or OMG, Angie made me laugh so hard, I think I might have pee'd!!! LOVE HER!! Holley