Saturday, September 1, 2007

Stephanie McMinn














Many of you may remember my July post on our friends Stephanie and Tom McMinn. We were just told that Tom is currently at Stephanie's side as she passes from this life to the next. There is not enough room on this page to tell you the impact this couple has made on this world....her faith through her illness (breast cancer that spread) has been amazing and truly made me want to follow our LORD AND SAVIOR closer. Please pray for Tom and their daughter Molly as we all know that their life will never be the same without this amazing woman. I am so thankful that God put them in our path years ago when Jonathan and I were just starting our life together as I can't think of a better example of a family of faith that we have been able to have as mentors. Thank you God for Stephanie and may someone that reads this blog be touched by her as well.

No comments: