Sunday, September 2, 2007

My 100th Post

When I got online to post to the blog, I knew I wanted to do some type of update on how things have been going (yadda, yadda, yadda) but I didn't realize it would be my 100th post until I signed in. I feel like I should have horns blowing or confetti showering me for actually keeping this thing going.

I started this blog as a way to track our adoption journey. The ups and downs of the process, what I learned through the journey, how I felt at each step, what was frustrating to me, how my patience would be tried.

Now at 100 posts, I realize that I have done exactly what I have wanted to with this blog and yet so much more. I have let a whole sea of people (some of whom I probably don't even know) catch a glimpse of my life. I hope that I have shown people that I am first and foremost a Christian woman who serves the one true GOD. That I am a wife that still adores her husband after being married over 10 years. That I am a mom that loves her children so much it hurts....that parenting is not only something God has blessed me with, but also something I enjoy. That I am a child of wonderful parents that gave me just enough freedom to let me go chase after wild dreams and bad boys and yet were always there for me with advice, love and encouragement. That I am a sister to a great woman who has a great family and especially a wonderful daughter, Maggie, whom I absolutely adore. That I am a daughter-in-law to a great couple who I respect greatly. That I am a friend to so many of you and that I love you all dearly and am thankful for all of your prayers, love and support through this adoption journey.

I hope you have enjoyed this glimpse into my life. I have enjoyed sharing it with you. Can't wait to see what happens on our way to the 200th post!

1 comment:

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Thanks for blogging...I've been having fun getting to "know" you.

Hugs and love,
Mindy