Saturday, November 22, 2008

And the winner of the Wii Fit is....

a pic of the bowl of all the names right before we picked a name out
McKinley T. was my Vanna. THANKS McKinley for drawing out the name. The winner is Vickie Henry!

Vickie was so excited when I called her. She was screaming and just couldn't believe it. She and Allison were all smiles when they just came to pick up. CONGRATS and THANK YOU for helping with our adoption fund!


Thanks to all of you who bought tickets. You guys ROCK!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU Brea!!!! We are loving it! We came home and started playing our Wii fit asap! We love it.. thank you!!!! Steve and Allison love the ski games.. I love it all too! Thanks so much! I still can't believe she drew my name... WOW! Thank you!

Vickie

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vickie!
Amy Williams