Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...

As with many blog posts I have seen today, I see everyone talking about what they are thankful for. Then I found this one. Please take a few minutes and read through it and then I challenge you to really think about it and give up what you are struggling with to God.

UPDATE: The blog post I was referring to has been pulled down. The author of the blog lost a child earlier this year and was talking about being thankful to God for everything, even the bad stuff. Finding the good, if at all possible.

Today, amongst everything else, I am thankful that I struggle with migraine headaches. I have learned to slow down and fully rely on God. I have learned that my body is not always strong and although I hate these headaches, I am thankful for them.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rachel Wilson said...

Did you realize who that blog was written by? Angie Smith the lead singer of Selah's wife. They live here in Nashville. I think you had the same OB. Dr. Trabue?