Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chicago Trip: New Kids On the Block Concert


So, I had these elaborate plans to make a wonderful post about the New Kids concert, but nothing can top Kim's post so I am directing all traffic there. She gives all the details and scoop on our night at New Kids. You must go and witness the video at the end. I will do one more Chicago post about where we went (besides the concert), where we ate, and what we bought! Stay tuned and let me know what you think about Kim's post. Good times indeed!

3 comments:

Amber Lee said...

Her post CRACKED me UP! I got tickled thinking of you girls going crazy... mostly bc my girlfriends and I have been there ourselves so many times!!

I loooove concerts =)

kristina proffitt said...

You and Kim cracked me up so much! LOVE it! That video was TOO much! LOL! So glad you both had fun! :)

Erin Morgan said...

That is a great post!! The photos were the best. It really looked like you guys had a great time!! How much was your t-shirt? An arm and a leg? The concert here in Seattle is in 2 weeks. Can't wait!