Monday, November 17, 2008

More about fundraisers

Am I starting to sound like a broken record? I hope not.

I wanted to update you guys on a few things about this weekend's upcoming fundraiser sale at the house. I don't think I have already posted this, but we will have WEBKINZ! If your children are like mine, they love them. AND if you are like me, you are going to LOVE the prices on these.

Webkinz $8
Littlekinz $6
Trading Cards $1

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before or not, but in addition to Julie's awesome boutique goodies, Longaberger galore, and Webkinz we will also have the following random goodies for sale:

*Kid Express shoes for your little girls. THE BEST boutique shoes! 50% OFF!
*American Girl dolls and accessories. Approximately 6-7 more dolls, 3 horses, etc. Dolls are $65 each, horses are around $30 each, clothing is $12 and under. It is all organized and pretty.
*Gone With the Wind collectibles. A Scarlett doll, several collector plates new in boxes and some figures. All of this will be priced at $5-$10 each.
*Snowbabies/bunnies (I can't remember the exact name) These are cute little figurines that are collectible. $5 each.

All of this stuff has been donated and will be nicely displayed with the Longaberger in the bonus room downstairs. Remember, Julie will be taking cash, check, visa and m/c for her boutique stuff. All of the other stuff will be cash and check only so please plan accordingly. Can't wait to see you all!

OH AND DON'T FORGET TO BUY YOUR Wii FIT RAFFLE TICKETS. So far you have a 1 in 7 shot of winning!

No comments: