Wednesday, January 9, 2008

5 Months

Mary Elizabeth,

I can't believe that you are already five months old. You are really starting to act like a "real" baby...smiling all the time, trying so hard to talk to us, so proud of yourself when you stand up! I took you to the doctor on Monday and you were 9 lbs, 3 oz. You are getting so big and yet everywhere we go, people comment on how dainty you are. Everyone also tells me how beautiful you are! When you smile, it absolutely melts my heart! You have the prettiest eyelashes...they are very long and curl up beautifully. I wish so much that I could meet your mother and sisters as I would love to see if you look like them, but I keep praying that God will give them the desire to want to see us. If you look like you mother, she must be a beautiful woman.

Tuesday morning I wanted to take a quick bath, so I put you in your bouncy seat and decided to see what you would do if I turned on the TV to Sesame Street. I figured you would fuss, but you loved it. You kicked your feet and cooed at the TV, especially when Elmo came on. This was the look you gave me when I blocked your view to snap a pic:


I stepped back and grabbed this picture of you from behind kicking your feet to Elmo! You are such a beautiful little girl and I love that God has given me the blessing of being your mommy!

2 comments:

Alison B. said...

5 months, no way!
my little baby is growing up.
she is so precious brea (and jonathan). i just love her.

Amy said...

She is beautiful!!!!! Let's get M.E. and London together....they need to meet!