Monday, January 14, 2008

Things that make me ill...

Yes, it's Monday. Yes, I might be PMSing (sorry guys). These are a few random thoughts that I thought I would share on a Monday when I am PMSing. These are things that make me ill.

1. When it is trash day and you are supposed to put your trash cans at the end of your driveway, why do people put them IN THE ROAD? behind my driveway? where I almost hit them?

2. Why do politicians wear short sleeved campaign t-shirts over long sleeved button down oxfords? (yes, I stole this from Chris' blog...sue me!) It's not attractive and I'm not sure who started this trend, but it really should be stopped.

3. Why is it that my phone can not ring all day long until the exact moment I get Mary Elizabeth down for a nap and I have just nodded off as well?

Sorry for my rant...tomorrow's another day!

No comments: