Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Birthday Wish Came True

Before I head to bed, I had to share my birthday wish that came true.

Months ago, Jonathan and I were jokingly talking about when our new baby would be home. He said Thanksgiving, I said my birthday. Now, I pretty much knew that it would take a miracle for that to happen, but hey, a girl can dream right?!?!!

Saturday morning while shopping with my mom, Jonathan called me to tell me that our cyber adoption friends Alison and Brad had instant messaged to say that they had gotten THE call and that they would pick up their baby girl today at 1pm. So my birthday wish came true!!! Yes, we didn't get our baby on my birthday, but they did and that is just as good. CONGRATS Alison and Brad and enjoy your sweet baby Norah. We have prayed for you continously and it is great to see an answered prayer!

No comments: