Thursday, June 14, 2007

Today's the last day....

of our official homestudy process. I have so many emotions running through me right now. A wee bit nervous about our social worker visiting our house today at 4pm. A little sad that the whole process of this first phase is already over. A little sad that I didn't spend more time enjoying the process although I KNOW that it was God driven that we get the packet done quickly. A little unsure about the wait ahead. Some people tell us it will be no time before we get THE CALL, others I know that are just as open as us have been waiting for over 6 months. Yet, so incredibly at peace. It's a wonderful feeling to know you are doing God's will....even when others don't "get" it or maybe don't agree with what you are doing....we KNOW this is God's will. Say a prayer for us today please....

No comments: