Monday, December 10, 2007

God is SO Good

I just had to post this because although it will not mean much to anyone who reads this, it means a lot to me and I plan to print this blog at the end of the year and this is a major part of it.

When I started the adoption journey, I never dreamed I would meet such incredible women in the process. Alison Bynum is one of my great friends that I have met and instantly bonded with and I am so glad that we get to raise our daughters together.

I met another girl in the adoption process, Kelly, and we actually got to meet in real life at the Bethany New Friends dinner November 13th. She and I have talked on the phone quite a bit through both of our waiting processes and she just got the call that she is going to be a mommy to a baby boy! He was born November 28th (my boys' birthday!) and I am just so excited that we all get to raise our children together!

Lord, you are so good. You know the sincere desires of our hearts and you bless us so much when we follow your will. THANK YOU for yet another precious gift! You are SO good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Lord, you are so good. You know the sincere desires of our hearts and you bless us so much when we follow your will."

That line was just what I needed to read...perfect. God is SO good.

Rebecca Ross

Unknown said...

I am so glad that God put us together!! I remember before we "met" online, I was asking God for someone who truly got me in this adoption journey.

I see a long friendship!! :)

I can't wait for the babies/kids to meet...