Saturday, December 29, 2007

Let's back up... DEMEROL sucks

Yes, it's Saturday and I am still loopy. I talked to my doctor's office today and they think it could just be the lingering effects of the shot from WEDNESDAY. I swear I can't walk a straight line and my thoughts seem scattered and jumbled. Jonathan and I have a Christmas party tonight and if I hadn't already committed to bringing food I would totally cancel because I feel so yuck (I love you Lisa, but I do feel yuck)

I am drinking water like a mad woman trying to push the meds out of my system and trying not to think about what if it's not the meds. Oh well....

Demerol is definitely going on the list of "I'm never taking it again" meds.

If I haven't called you back yet, I promise I will...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have been praying regarding your MRA today...

Love,
Min