Sunday, December 30, 2007

MRA Update...only Brea

Ok, trust me, this is going to be good. I just got back from my MRA at 6pm on a Sunday night. That alone was weird to me. The last MRI I had on December 7th was at the hospital but my neuro doctor had told me that they also do MRI's in the office on certain days so it didn't surprise me that this MRA was at his office. What did surprise was the day and time.

My mom came over to watch the kids and Jonathan and I showed up a few minutes before 6pm. I was just happy to see lights on at the office, as I was certain that they had been mistaken when they had called with the appointment time (keeping in mind, that I was knocked out so they had left the appt. time/day with Jonathan-I love you hun, but sometimes, well you know). I walked in, signed in like normal and thought, well, I guess this is 2007...I guess this is just what they do now-a-days.

The lady proceeds to call me back and does the normal small talk as we walk to the back. We keep walking and walking until she opens the rear door marked EXIT. We are now standing in the parking lot behind the office. I stop and look at her like "what are we doing lady?" and she says, "oh, the MRA is in here" and points to the tractor trailer parked in the back of this parking lot.

You have got to be kidding me.

Only Brea would have an MRA on a Sunday night at 6pm in a tractor trailer parked behind the doctor's office. Am I the only one that finds this weird?

It was fast and easy though so hopefully I will know the results soon and all will be well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hillarious! Kind of like something out of a Sci-Fi movie. Are you sure they didn't implant something behind your ear?? Better check! Just kidding. If you set off security alarms, that might be a clue! Ha!

I do hope you feel better soon, and can get to the bottom of this. Keep me posted.

Laura

jeanine said...

lol - that's right . . . only you.
tee hee.

Sarah said...

that would have freaked me out. And I'm sure J wasn't with you at this point...you're a braver person than I. But I do hope that they find out whats going on and get those migraine under control!

Anonymous said...

That is funny! For a second, I thought you were going to say that it was all a joke or candid camera. lol

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! Only you!!!!!! I hope you are feeling better though!!!

Vickie

Anonymous said...

ONLY YOU BREA!!!! LOL that is too funny!