Friday, December 28, 2007

Migraines Suck

I have so much to update on the blog...

Christmas was awesome! We had a very low key Christmas and I wouldn't change a thing. I promise to get pics posted soon.

Until Wednesday 12/26, I had a migraine for 6 days straight. FINALLY got in touch with my neurologist who wanted me to get knocked out ASAP so that I did at 1pm-ish on the 26th. I really woke up this morning although I still don't feel 100% with it. I am having an MRA Sunday at 6pm (yes, I know, weird time) so please say a prayer if you get a chance. I had an MRI several weeks ago that showed a decreased level of blood flow in some parts of my brain so this MRA will show them if there is a blockage and the condition of the actual arteries. There's a good chance that it will show everything is normal and that the last MRI was a fluke. There is also a chance that I have some blockage that could be causing these horrible migraines. At any rate, we probably won't know much until Wednesday as they are closed Monday and Tuesday for the holiday. The MRA is really no big deal and the good news is that the migraine is GONE for now! The bad thing is that I hate that I don't remember the last two days of my life (and that I missed some awesome shopping!)

I'll keep you posted and get this blog updated soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brea.. just wanted to say you are in my prayers!! Let me know if I can do anything for you..

Vickie

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so glad you are feeling better. I called you the other night, and you were "knocked out"!!! Migraines do suck!! Anyway, call me when you get a chance, we need to catch up....and Happy New Year. Love ya, Holley