Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Adoption Update

I feel incredibly selfish asking prayer from anyone else, but our social worker called today asking us to pray about a situation that has become available.

All we know is that the baby is due the end of September (although they will probably take the baby early), in IL. There are some things Jonathan and I need to decide about tonight (things we said we would consider) but we will be letting our social worker know tomorrow whether or not we want the birthmother to view our profile as one of her choices. I'll keep you posted on this as well.


Anita said...

Thank you for the updates Brea. I am glad to hear that Josh's family is with him and that he has so much support and love in this difficult time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying God will make the adoption choice clear. You have so many important things in front of you right now.

"for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose." (Philippians 2:13)

Anonymous said...

i will be praying for you as you make this decision.


SJ said...

I'll be praying that God will guide you in your decision. Love and hugs!!

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Continuing to pray for Josh and his fam, and also for the decision that y'all will be making/have made.