Thursday, August 9, 2007

More Updates

Everyone has been asking so here you go:

*Kristen Rogers is hopefully home by the time I am posting this. She was able to get her stint and although she is very sore and in pain, I know she is glad to be going home. They did determine that this was probably her SECOND heart attack and will be closely monitoring her.

*No adoption updates. I am going to try to get our profiles updated tonight before consignment mania gets into full swing

*We are in our house, but just barely. We still have a ton of boxes to unpack and although it is now clean, it is not even at the beginning stages of being organized. We stayed at Ali and Josh's house last night so I am looking forward to just collapsing in my own bed tonight. I have given up on it being organized until after the sale.

*Consignment mania starts tomorrow! Yes, you read that right, TOMORROW! We set up racks and drop-off begins Saturday at 11 am. WOW, I can't believe it is already time. A BIG THANKS to Julie Montgomery for all of her help during this sale...I truly don't know what I would have done without her.

*I think I have decided on a new girl's name...but I'm not going to tell for a while. Jonathan and I are just praying about it and we will see if we decide on that one or not.

No comments: